This is one of my favorite dishes. I have grown up eating this. This is an easy side dish which takes 20-30 mins to make. And this is also a healthy dish which everyone can eat. Hope you like my mom’s recipe. Here are the ingredients and the process to make this dish.
3 medium sizes potato.
1tsp mustard seed.
½ tsp whole urad dal.
½ of an onion thinly sliced.
1 green chilly.
1tbs mustard Oil.
Salt to taste.
· Peel the potato and cut it into half.
· Put the potato into boiling water add salt to it.
· After 15-20 mins when you insert a toothpick/ fork the potato must be break.
· In pan heats up oil, add mustard seed and urad dal.
· Add onion and green chilly.
· Fry until the onion are translucent.
· Add potato to the pan and break those with the spatula.
· Add salt and fry for few more minutes.
· Serve with rice and dal.